Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
5 Moraga Way
Orinda, CA 945633017
- Previews Properties Specialist
Nancy is an outstanding real estate professional who specializes in dealing with Executives who are relocating and Buyers who want to make a move to another residence in the area. She brings the kinds of attributes that you will need to make a buying decision:
- A wealth of knowledge about schools, neighborhoods, shopping, commutes, and the key things that you will need to know.
- An understanding of the market and negotiation strategy.
- Prompt follow-up, attention to detail and due diligence, and contacts with inspection services necessary to the delivery of a home in the condition that your offer contemplates.
- Familiarity with financial services providers and title companies that can facilitate a smooth closing.
- Contacts with architects, contractors, landscapers and decorators to help achieve your goals once you own a property.
She is a life-long resident of the East Bay having grown up in Berkeley and a resident of Lafayette for over 35 years, where her children went all through the school system. She is a graduate of the University of Washington and has been an active member of the community. She enjoys decorating, has a flair for landscaping, and she and her husband have built two homes. Her professional memberships include the Contra Costa Board of Realtors and the California Association of Realtors.
Her clients speak highly of the personal, professional and sensitive way she has helped them deal with the myriad of details that need to be addressed in a successful home buying experience